Dutch Passion Auto Orange Bud

Update. She don't really seem to be going up anymore. Smells lovely, really skunky, starting to throw a few baby tric's
IMG_4200.JPG
IMG_4201.JPG
IMG_4202.JPG
IMG_4203.JPG

Back from Amsterdam, fuck I miss that place. Weed highlights were headband, really tasty, creamy, and Biker Kush, from Karma Genetics, hardcore smoke. Devils Harvest strains seem to be everywhere, Rollex was my pick of Devils strains. Got some lovely hash, made in the UK, from Dampkring Coffee Shop, I saw UK hash, I was intrigued, some of the better hash I've smoked.
One thing I wasn't expecting, you are hard pushed to get anything under 10 euro, prices have gone up, and quick too. When I lived here, the sativas were expensive, and indicas were cheaper, it reflected the flowering time. No you see indicas priced at 15, 16 euro and up! Fucking stupidity. I blame one weed for this, and one weed only, CHEESE! When cheese hit the Dutch market, it went to the top of the menu, the most expensive weed in the shop. It doesnt reflect any flower time, people pay for the smell. So the menus went mad, any logic went out the window, now dick head tourists pay 20 euro a gram, and the coffeeshop owner laughs all the way to bank. Fucking cheese. Any way, rant over

Orange Bud. Developed a slight issue over the weekend. She just got a shot of Alg a mic, and a touch more epsom salt. I've dropped the gro to 1ml per liter.
She just seems to be growing golf ball nugs on the end of each branch, hard as a rock, and stinky. She is one of the nicest smelling plants I've grown
IMG_4248.JPG
IMG_4249.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4251.JPG
    IMG_4251.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 93
state of play today. I think the yellowing leaves are wind burn. I have a fan at pot level, blowing up through the plant, I think it might be a bit strong, the yellowing edges seem to be exactly corresponding to the path the air takes from the fan. It's the only thing I can think of, the rest of the plant is lush and green.

Smells AMAZING. Skunk, citrus, slightly oily/chem smell.
IMG_4268.JPG
IMG_4269.JPG
IMG_4270.JPG
IMG_4271.JPG

Back