Auto or photo???

The xl systems are pretty big pots. You could also use fabric pots in the smaller one, you just need to cover the water where it would be exposed from going from a square to a circle, if that makes sense.

Also depending on your growspace height, it might be too big. My tent is 5' tall, wish it was 8'. I used the 3.9 gallon first run and they grew into the lights and I had to supercrop em. I purchased a couple 2.2gallon pots to try on my next run just to get some more head room.

The xl would be too tall for my 5' tall tent.

The xl systems are pretty big pots. You could also use fabric pots in the smaller one, you just need to cover the water where it would be exposed from going from a square to a circle, if that makes sense.

Also depending on your growspace height, it might be too big. My tent is 5' tall, wish it was 8'. I used the 3.9 gallon first run and they grew into the lights and I had to supercrop em. I purchased a couple 2.2gallon pots to try on my next run just to get some more head room.

The xl would be too tall for my 5' tall tent.
I would probably encounter the same result. I get it though. Just need to stop algae to use em on the 2.2 gal. Good point.

Back