Wonder how many more days @Unique can hold off!! Stat patient and pull at exactly the right time brother.
Yeah, she'll still keep going for now... I know it's killing some of ya! But she just not ready :p Really no-one wants her ready more then I do, She just not...:pop: I'm pretty patient, I'm really waiting for a certain look on her..Like I said I am trying get Promotional Photos. She just about where I want her, maybe 2-3 days or so?? You'll see what I been waiting for....And everyone will agree it was a good call to hold off.:dancer:

Them pictures must be deceiving because she not as close as she may look in the photo's...I keep looking back at them, to see why everyone say she done??? I not seeing it, the camera lying to ya guys I think...:shrug::shrug::pop:

Hey Guy's Here Is Update Of My Auto Kush's At Day 82 & Day 77, I think tomorrow or Saturday will be Harvest day for the really beautiful one, My Favorite one! They Both smell so good...Enjoy! I'll take more Pre-Harvest Photo's of her, I need to get a couple really good shots for Mr. G...:drool::d5::dancer::d5:
I have a lot of Photo's today, so I will Post In two batches...
Batch 1
View attachment 858684 View attachment 858685 View attachment 858686 View attachment 858687 View attachment 858688 View attachment 858689 View attachment 858690 View attachment 858691 View attachment 858692 View attachment 858693 View attachment 858694 View attachment 858695 View attachment 858696 :weed::wiz:
yummy bro

Back