Saludos amigos.
a06f6c8b1042fa18d1139fa5dc264af3.jpg
0c1e8b631aa09492f2555f459535463a.jpg

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

There is one girl trying to get out the top of the tent! :crying:

Better keep an eye on that one. :thumbsup:

There is one girl trying to get out the top of the tent! :crying:

Better keep an eye on that one. [emoji106]
Thanks for the comments @Dudeski, I try to do the best I can with the heights of these girls, complicated the same.

Greetings Bro.

Last edited:
Really good growth, you are doing a very good job man! :cheers:
Thank you very much for the comments @RamboGarden, if you say it is a good job, but incomparable with your autoGlueberry OG.
For the time that my little girl is now, you were full of buds.

Greetings, thanks for the visit Bro.

Your tent is going to be full of beautiful buds in just a few weeks. Trust me, you are doing great.
Sometimes the time of when the girls start to produce flowers is different, but the plants vegging longer normally produce a heavier harvest :thumbsup:.

I think your girls have a little more growth to do, if i was you i would have tried used LST and gentle bend the tops down so they would receive maximum light later in bloom without stressing their buds from beeing to close to the leds.
The good thing is that i dont see the girls beeing stressed and they will hopefully continue to grow just as beautiful as they do now.
I know there is others who have pinpoint the height of your girls, stoney T for example. When several people react to the same thing, then its worth considering to take action.
Its your girls, so its your call, i just want to give a hand if i can.
:smokeout:

Back