New Grower auto chemdog first grow

@TyBudman your plants are looking fantastic a good ole :slap: for starting off so good. As has been stated above welcome to the best Canna Community on the net and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask away everyone here will help if they can

Sorry I'm late going to grab a chair.
Want to do this one to good luck.
Thanks for taking time to log your journal.
Their my favorite thing to do read.
So here we go can't wait to see:drool:

Day 20 sorry for the wait ran into a cal mag def everything looks to be in check did first feeding on micro grow bloom on the 6/23/16 will post more info later been working a lot lately pics are from today

Attachments

• MG_2076.jpg
    MG_2076.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 97
  • MG_2075.jpg
    MG_2075.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 103
  • MG_2069.jpg
    MG_2069.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 95
No prob, you should come over to the Live stoners gossip thread and hang out with us. It is a great way to get acclimated here and join everyone in good times

That's a beautiful bush man. Keep the large fan leaves tucked under the lower cola tops and they will stretch and grow much faster. Also helps create more bud sites on them.

Under LED your plants will need the cal mag at this point big time.

What cal/mag sup do you use? If it has no nitrogen I would reccomend at least 1ml per liter at this point maybe even 1.5 a little extra won't hurt them

That's a beautiful bush man. Keep the large fan leaves tucked under the lower cola tops and they will stretch and grow much faster. Also helps create more bud sites on them.

Under LED your plants will need the cal mag at this point big time.

What cal/mag sup do you use? If it has no nitrogen I would reccomend at least 1ml per liter at this point maybe even 1.5 a little extra won't hurt them

Back