Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a 30 foot tall wild cherry tree fall on my best friend yesterday. Not only is he a quadriplegic and confined to a wheelchair, I couldn't hear him yelling for ten minutes. Chain sawed him out and he managed by grace of the gods to have missed being crushed to death. He literally bailed out of the chair and rolled himself a few inches clear of the main trunk. That is definitely a new one. I'm declaring a day off. Let's do some Druid tunes....

:wiz: sendin :karmacloud: for ur best bud ;) ppp

Had a 30 foot tall wild cherry tree fall on my best friend yesterday. Not only is he a quadriplegic and confined to a wheelchair, I couldn't hear him yelling for ten minutes. Chain sawed him out and he managed by grace of the gods to have missed being crushed to death. He literally bailed out of the chair and rolled himself a few inches clear of the main trunk. That is definitely a new one. I'm declaring a day off. Let's do some Druid tunes....

Holy shit! Glad everything turned out "ok" considering the scenario... You sir deserve this for rescuing your buddy! :slap:

...ok ok, not to be upstaged by me neighbor (hehe :rolleyes2:) -> :slap: for ya al :thumbsup: ppp

"ooopz!" edit: guess i gotta do sum slappin sumwhere else first it sez :doh: well, me tried :tongue: ppp

...ok ok, not to be upstaged by me neighbor (hehe :rolleyes2:) -> :slap: for ya al :thumbsup: ppp

"ooopz!" edit: guess i gotta do sum slappin sumwhere else first it sez :doh: well, me tried :tongue: ppp
Oh yeah grow neighbor? I see this is a competition now... Challenge accepted! :pass:

Morning stoners :pass:...far out life has been hectic the past couple of weeks and I've missed you guys and girls :bighug:but it's Friday here and time to get your bush out! I know I'm gonna get the buzzer from my ole mate @420Forever for me pic :rofl:here it is anyway :thumbsup:
20190829_170547.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back