Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nada man, just ogling and fondlin muh plants, chillin in that sexy hott chat.
Whatchu doin today?

So heres one of the things ive got goin on...
My 1st attempt at hydro, and its going swimmingly if i say so myself.
The plant is one of the mystery strains from magic. Could be that purple nurple, could be something else entirely!
Heres muh hydro baby, about 24ish days old, just now starting to really blow up
20190821_085640.jpg

So heres one of the things ive got goin on...
My 1st attempt at hydro, and its going swimmingly if i say so myself.
The plant is one of the mystery strains from magic. Could be that purple nurple, could be something else entirely!
Heres muh hydro baby, about 24ish days old, just now starting to really blow upView attachment 1093397

Looking tres healthy my friend - it's goin large innit fam :bow:

I hope it gets bigger than the tent harry lol.
The wifey has promised to get me a bigger tent if i can outgrow the one im in!
I got a 4x2x6, so totally doable!
I just may need some of that sweet sweet afn assistance!

Hot dang - me know me need a larger tent - ideally would like to grow 4 11l plants in a 4x4 but will have to make do with the 3x3 for now - I have however written to Gorilla asking why they've not got a loft tent in their range. Will hopefully bag a freebee if they think it a viable idea. [I can but hope!]

Hot dang - me know me need a larger tent - ideally would like to grow 4 11l plants in a 4x4 but will have to make do with the 3x3 for now - I have however written to Gorilla asking why they've not got a loft tent in their range. Will hopefully bag a freebee if they think it a viable idea. [I can but hope!]

Gorilla tents are not worth the money. The cheaper Chinese ones work great have grow in probably 10 different tents and the gorilla was my least favorite. PS they all leak light no matter what.
Just my 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back