Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man... Trying to decide if I should use all 4 autocobs for a single plant, Or run two plants... I’ve got one that I’m obligated to test and document, Once I clean my tent and get it set up again...
But I’m craving some blackberry...
Oh the dilemmas that go with growing your own...
100 something seeds, and I can’t pick one strain...
:pass:
Two auto cobs per plant is perfect. Go for two plants. Double the smoke.

Two auto cobs per plant is perfect. Go for two plants. Double the smoke.
I went one per plant last grow cycle, and wound up with a little over 12oz of solid nugs, And quite a bit of larf.
Probably would have gotten over a pound with more light... And if depression hadn’t let me neglect the hell out of that run.
I’m going back to my original feed and training methods, So all plants should give 8oz or more if their genetics allow.

I went one per plant last grow cycle, and wound up with a little over 12oz of solid nugs, And quite a bit of larf.
Probably would have gotten over a pound with more light... And if depression hadn’t let me neglect the hell out of that run.
I’m going back to my original feed and training methods, So all plants should give 8oz or more if their genetics allow.
I expect to get a minimum of one gram/watt. Thrilled if I get more , but 220 watts on one plant may not give you that. You are so right about the genetics/ strain selection .

I expect to get a minimum of one gram/watt. Thrilled if I get more , but 220 watts on one plant may not give you that. You are so right about the genetics/ strain selection .
Yeah... the auto purple gorilla is an example of good “monster potential” genetics. Most of the weight from my last grow was that strain.
Unfortunately, So was all the larf, But that’s what I get for letting them grow unsupervised lol
edit... I’m running 240 watts of autocobs... 2x 55 watts, and 2x 65 watts. I got roughly 335 grams of good solid nugs from 4 plants... I’m not complaining lol

Last edited:
Yeah... the auto purple gorilla is an example of good “monster potential” genetics. Most of the weight from my last grow was that strain.
Unfortunately, So was all the larf, But that’s what I get for letting them grow unsupervised lol
I hear you. I’m growing a monster girl outside... pretty much unattended. She needs a big time defol. and if I can’t get to it, there will be lots of Larf. Still useful in budder/tincture.

I hear you. I’m growing a monster girl outside... pretty much unattended. She needs a big time defol. and if I can’t get to it, there will be lots of Larf. Still useful in budder/tincture.
That’s my plan for it. If I had a press, I’d be using the rosin for stuff like the chocolate recipe I found on here (think it was man o greens)

if you melt your rosin into butter you can put it on anything :bong:

That’s my plan for it. If I had a press, I’d be using the rosin for stuff like the chocolate recipe I found on here (think it was man o greens)
See if you can gift a little to a friend with a press. Have him squish a little for you. I might ask a friend to do just that or do a huge bubble hash run and make edibles with hash.

See if you can gift a little to a friend with a press. Have him squish a little for you. I might ask a friend to do just that or do a huge bubble hash run and make edibles with hash.
I didn’t even think of bubble hash. Everything is heavily coated with trichs, So I should get a good return. Any recommendations on cheap bags for it?

I didn’t even think of bubble hash. Everything is heavily coated with trichs, So I should get a good return. Any recommendations on cheap bags for it?
Not sure. I know there are several advertised and reviewed on here. I’ve not done it, having made mostly tincture/green dragon and coconut oil extracts. I’ve always tossed it or put in smoothies my raw , less trich covered trim. I have some fresh frozen trim and expect to have much more soon, so planning to buy some soon too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back