Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Pink Champagne I'm smoking on
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190726063143851.jpg

(squintz) hmmm, me don't see no pink, but...me def see bubblez! :bubbles: ppp
lol yeah, one of them strains where the name has nothing to do with aroma,taste or look, they just put a name on it.....But its tasty and gets me super high so they can call it whatever they want :smoking:

Ok man it is lovely looking I've always wanted to grow a purp strain but with some I've seen they dont always grow purp and only one I've found that does is photos and like lsd-25 auto but I'm new to this auto game and seed banks lol I've always gotten seeds from my old guy and it's photos but they take so long and so big I needed sumn small easy and fast lol but I'm liking what I've ran so far besides bud rot and rain causing roots to bout rot they've been super easy taking care of and when they went out doors it was just watering and Clearin out weeds for light but the plants all have been easy and haven't been hands on other than me playing with em lmao
Fastbuds has a really dark strain C4 my picture is the last one with a garbage bag for a backdrop on there site she is strong and dark purple.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back