Outdoor Ask for outdoor growers

paulg

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
All things Twisted Tree
It’s helpful to have a general idea of your location. Northern/Southern hemisphere, country, state etc. No need for street addresses LOL. It really helps put your grow in context. Thx

Western Oregon north of the 45th parallel @ 1,000 ft.
Have been growing photo period here for about 40 years but with our weather challenges I am adding the autoflower strains to the garden this year.
I am going to have question…
Thanks for starting this conversation

he meant it as you should add it to your grow journal, not type it in this post…
Oh, makes more sense… I’ll start doing that for OD grows… cuz there are people who live in south that have way longer grow seasons than me!

I'm in Canby, OR. Let's say roughly 20 miles south of Portland, along the Willamette river. Famously excellent, well-draining, minerally rich alluvial soils deposited over thousands of years when the Willamette river meandered through here. Requires addition of Calcium and of course Nitrogen but nothing else. PH is naturally 6.6.
Photo plants are tough here outdoors, requiring a light excluder erected around any photo plants by Mid July. Works very well but I'm sick of doing it every blasted morning and afternoon.
This year I'll be doing 3-5 auto 'Northern Lights' from FastBuds. Some in the ground soil and some in 15-20 gallon pots.

Back