Outdoor Are we close yet ?

I would throw it out if it were PM but DE is a whole different matter. it should be safe if you know it is not mildew.
Can I just use a spray bottle with clear water and spray these plants as best as I can to get the DE off ?

Can I just use a spray bottle with clear water and spray these plants as best as I can to get the DE off ?
I am a bit hesitant about wiping because I wouldn't want to wipe away the sticky icky stuff. I don't smoke but I plan on making tincture and pain relieving cannabalm. What say you ?

:cooldance: Man you scared the doo doo out of me with that TOSS thing..... Oh my !!!!!
You Dont want to smoke any Molds or Mildew. Very Bad stuff. Sorry I scared you but that top pic looks like it is all over the plant. You dont want to inhale Diatomaceous earth either. it can be an irritant but is not toxic. you should be able to clean it up no problem. Now that we know it is not toxic I would let it go a few more days but you are in the window.

You Dont want to smoke any Molds or Mildew. Very Bad stuff. Sorry I scared you but that top pic looks like it is all over the plant. You dont want to inhale Diatomaceous earth either. it can be an irritant but is not toxic. you should be able to clean it up no problem. Now that we know it is not toxic I would let it go a few more days but you are in the window.
I don't smoke at all , but do make tincture and pain salves with essential oils added for fragrance so I don't go walking around smelling like DANK..... lol

You can try it see how it works but I would not want to soak it that could encourage mold growth. If you are not going to smoke I would not worry about it it should get filtered out when you make your extracts.

The issue of mold or whatever aside, the calyxes (flowers) themselves are definitely ripe.
In fact, for my taste, probably rather over-ripe. So, don't let them go much / any longer.
20161017_135341.jpg
20161017_135323.jpg

Chopped 3 of the 5 and IMHO some still seem young with a few white pistols. But I'm no pro either. They are hanging out to dry so I can make a big batch of pain relieving balm/salve. I'm happy that I was able to make it to this point as my first try was such a failure.

Back