Outdoor Are we close yet ?

Reaction score
Planted these Big Bang Autos in soil on 8-15-16. Are we close yet to harvest time? Pics are not great but its what I got.
20161016_173926.jpg

20161016_174227.jpg
20161016_174131.jpg

Does that look like PM (powdery mildew) anyone??
Besides that they look good I don't see no white pistils

Does that look like PM (powdery mildew) anyone??
Besides that they look good I don't see no white pistils
The white powder is leftover diatamatious earth that I dusted the plants with to keep the grasshoppers at bay. Can I wash this off or would it degrade the trics? We had a decent rain that washed a good bit off but not all of the dust.

Looks ripe enough. I would harvest any parts of that plant that do not have that white powder on them and toss the rest. If a stem had any of that on there I would toss the whole stem. if it is on the leaves around a bud it is in the bud.

Looks ripe enough. I would harvest any parts of that plant that do not have that white powder on them and toss the rest. If a stem had any of that on there I would toss the whole stem. if it is on the leaves around a bud it is in the bud.
:gassy1:Toss ??????

The white powder is leftover diatamatious earth that I dusted the plants with to keep the grasshoppers at bay. Can I wash this off or would it degrade the trics? We had a decent rain that washed a good bit off but not all of the dust.
If that is DE you could just wipe it with damp paper towel or just trim it away.

These 5 plants are my first successful grow, so I would roll all over the ground if I had to toss these babies for any reason at all. lordy Lordy !!!

Back