Are these ladies ready ? 1st GRow !!

lol ill go check again thanks
I know this was the hardest thing for me as a beginner grower was waiting for a proper Harvest window I came to find out that every time I thought my plants were ready they had at least two more weeks and it makes all the difference in the world

I know this was the hardest thing for me as a beginner grower was waiting for a proper Harvest window I came to find out that every time I thought my plants were ready they had at least two more weeks and it makes all the difference in the world
Im glad i have the other plant untouched then pff
Thats so true bro this sucks cause i cant wait!
The most important thing i learned from that first grow is patience ..
I was greedy with waterings , nutrients everything

Im glad i have the other plant untouched then pff
Thats so true bro this sucks cause i cant wait!
The most important thing i learned from that first grow is patience ..
I was greedy with waterings , nutrients everything
The first time is exciting and it's normal. I tend to worry the plants are not getting enough nutrients.
I saw the brown tips on the leaves in one photo you posted. I suggest on the next grow to use half of the nutrient amount on the next grow. Then you can dial in the nutrient usage on subsequent grows.
And be patient with the harvest and curing. A proper curing will really make a difference in the taste and effects of your weed.

The first time is exciting and it's normal. I tend to worry the plants are not getting enough nutrients.
I saw the brown tips on the leaves in one photo you posted. I suggest on the next grow to use half of the nutrient amount on the next grow. Then you can dial in the nutrient usage on subsequent grows.
And be patient with the harvest and curing. A proper curing will really make a difference in the taste and effects of your weed.
Messed up with nutrients because i wasnt seeing any signs of burn till it was too late . .
I mean i was total greedy in 10 days i did 5 waterings and all with nutrients !!! (18 - 28 days old ) (0.3-0.5ml grow/topmax/algamic / 1.5l river water)
No sign of burn at all until about 10 days later rip
meanwhile fed 2 times more between these days so i guess too many nutrients for such young plants

Messed up with nutrients because i wasnt seeing any signs of burn till it was too late . .
I mean i was total greedy in 10 days i did 5 waterings and all with nutrients !!! (18 - 28 days old ) (0.3-0.5ml grow/topmax/algamic / 1.5l river water)
No sign of burn at all until about 10 days later rip
meanwhile fed 2 times more between these days so i guess too many nutrients for such young plants
This is a very good video on feeding nutrients.

Back