Are my plants too straggly?

Reaction score
These are my first plants grown on my west-facing balcony. It gets sun from about midday to about 7.00pm but I’m in Berlin, Germany 😏 Do you think they’re too long and thin? They’re on day 34, the tallest is about 29cm and they’re Black Cream Autos… any idea anyone?
IMG_2586 Large.jpeg
IMG_2587 Large.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
These are my first plants grown on my west-facing balcony. It gets sun from about midday to about 7.00pm but I’m in Berlin, Germany 😏 Do you think they’re too long and thin? They’re on day 34, the tallest is about 29cm and they’re Black Cream Autos… any idea anyone?View attachment 1703252View attachment 1703253

For your conditions....I think they are Fine..... :headbang: ... I'd be happy with them.....

I've seen worse that were under lights lol...speaking of lights...any extra light you can give it will pay off in yield.
Great job op! :baked:

I've seen worse that were under lights lol...speaking of lights...any extra light you can give it will pay off in yield.
Thanks.. I've never used lights before and have seriously limited space. Do you think these would not be worth bothering with?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-28 at 15.30.43.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-28 at 15.30.43.png
    774.9 KB · Views: 3
That will definitely help. Anytime they aren't getting good light from the balcony just put that on them.
Run it with all 3 colors on.

Back