Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, i have heard nothing but praise from everyone that has tried your genetics, Mark. When you have them begging for more, THAT'S when you know you are onto something extremely special. I have been dying to try some, but my funds have been used up for lighting recently. I'm doing what i can to save up though, so you will be hearing from me. Which would you suggested i start with being an outdoor enthusiast, turned indoor hobbiest?

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

@912GreenSkell here ya go...

There sure is mate :thumbsup:

Here's what I can say for now

Due to the great success and feedback from the medical cannabis community with regards to our 2 high cbd Autoflowering strains released last year (Industrial plant cbd Auto and haze auto cbd) our next releases will all be high cbd Autoflowering strains. Along with 2 high cbd photoperiod strains. So 7 new strains in total will be coming to market soon :thumbsup:

We are launching 5 new high cbd autos strains and we think that there will be something for everyone :toke: .

Right at this moment in time I can not tell you the name of the new strains but I can give you some description and a lot more insight into these new strains.

We have taken 5 of our best autoflowering strains then crossed these to our elite cbd auto strain to create 5 new high cbd autos all with a 2:1 cbd:thc ratio.

We then took our Pure CBD elite female clone x elite Auto pollen

Stabilize for 4 generations using Gas Cromatography, as to choose only the parent plants that are highest on CBD from the whole population

Once the 4 generations are done, the line is full Auto and all of them are high CBD and very low THC.

These 5 new high cbd autoflowering strains have taken several years to perfect and we are getting very close to the official release date. As soon as I can I will get a thread going with the official names and to get a few grow diaries going.

We know these plants will still have the production of the none cbd versions, With the added influence of our elite high cbd auto. Creating 5 new high cbd autos that should be enough variety for everyone whilst getting more medicinal strains on the market.

Our aim was to preserve flavours, terpines and yield whilst adding the high cbd aspect. I feel with these 5 new high cbd strains we have achieved what we set out to and we are very excited to bring these strains to market and get some more feedback from the community.

Along with these 5 new high cbd autos we are also releasing 2 new high cbd photoperiod strains.

One has 10-14% cbd and only 0.5% thc giving a 25:1 cbd:thc ratio. We are very pleased with this high ratio cbd strains she has been designed purely for the medicinal benefits.This strain has a high yield and a strain we have worked very hard to perfect to create a truly medicinal strains that we hope will help many medical cannabis patients in the future.

The other all I can say is it is one of our previously released high cbd photoperiod strains. Reworked over 4 generations. The flowering time has been reduced on this heavy sativa dominant strain allowing for a faster flowering time with increased yield and a 2:1 cbd: thc ratio. So more high cbd meds in less time with the quality and production of the original strain retained.

As soon as I can release the official names I will get them listed in the main Dinafem section of AFN and we will also get some grows going as soon as I can get some testers for the community.

Last edited:
Man, i have heard nothing but praise from everyone that has tried your genetics, Mark. When you have them begging for more, THAT'S when you know you are onto something extremely special. I have been dying to try some, but my funds have been used up for lighting recently. I'm doing what i can to save up though, so you will be hearing from me. Which would you suggested i start with being an outdoor enthusiast, turned indoor hobbiest?

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk
kendar!
live stoner

I thought it was one of the better interviews. No bullshit, he did his best to answer all the questions, and calls timeout stopping to roll a joint, and continue with the interview. Top notch folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back