Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?? Are we already having a hydro solo cup grow?? Are you serious? [emoji7] [emoji76] [emoji178] [emoji108] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

The hydro store sells everything here soil and hydroponic stuff I just needed to go for pro mix lol sorry if I got you all excited! I would love to see a hydro solo cup though it would be very cool to see happen!

The hydro store sells everything here soil and hydroponic stuff I just needed to go for pro mix lol sorry if I got you all excited! I would love to see a hydro solo cup though it would be very cool to see happen!
Ok... [emoji52] [emoji53] [emoji22]

[emoji13] [emoji16] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Woman...and letting them go is fine, but if you let new buds sprout, the new buds will start losing potency.

Ooooops my apologies [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3] nice to know theirs women growers out their I see what your saying will keep a eye on it for sure

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Ooooops my apologies [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3] nice to know theirs women growers out their I see what your saying will keep a eye on it for sure

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
Yeah, everyone thinks I'm a dude. But there are quite a few of us here, lurking in the dark corners... [emoji121] [emoji13] [emoji28] [emoji23] [emoji16]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back