Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! It's a catproof cover that cost way too much but is priceless because I've seen more than one sleeping right in the middle of it! [emoji121] [emoji52]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
How long did it take them to realise it was safe to walk on? Any accidents? LOL.

I ordered some struts for my truck.. I hope i get them today... @Eyeoftheworld i gotta finish up the 4runner. remember we stopped at the stereo upgrade with speakers and the doors.
Now we need to do the valve covers and water pump change the coolant and the transmission fluid. last is install the Bilistein Stocks and raise it 3 inches and that new steering rack!!!:headbang:
i got all the shocks struts off a 2010 FJ cruiser!! :pass:Bilistein:hump:

Hope you had a great trip E. Graceland is really decorated for the holidays!

yea the baby in the manger ...Elvis thing!!!
eimages.jpg

And the bullshit continues!

Mysterious Marijuana-Related Illness Popping Up In Emergency Rooms

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...u-emergency-rooms_us_5869d6bee4b0eb586489f7e6
They should try quitting Pristiq after taking it for 6 years...the ONLY thing helping with the nausea are canna capsules, the only thing helping with the dizziness is toking. No one told me this, it's what I've been living since the Friday before Christmas.

After a week feeling sick, I researched the subject and found people complaining of symptoms WORSE than mine, lasting over two months... WHAT??

So, I turned around, looked at the canna coconut oil I'd made for the Christmas Brownie gifts and started filling up capsules! It has helped so much, I'm flabbergasted!!

As of yesterday, I decided to not take the capsules because the symptoms might already be gone, I'm feeling sooo much better. Within 30 minutes from waking up, the dizziness started. I took a capsule and a toke, it practically went away.

This morning, within 5 minutes from waking up, I thought I was going to puke, with a horrible, extremely uncomfortable feeling. I went straight to the capsules, within minutes of taking one, the nausea was completely gone.

Oh, and before that, I started smoking pot at 14 and at 50 now, I can tell you it's really messed up my life...NOT! *rolls eyes*

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back