Status
Not open for further replies.
@Eyeoftheworld @trailanimal not sure did your CM get down to 0°c it locked out everything the whole upper plant I cut off and trashed two others. I only saved it to get a badge lol
Well... I imagine when it was completely uprooted it would have "locked out" everything... It wasn't a temp issue. I removed a couple sets of leaves also though. This was at 10 days old.

I dont see the Racing green COB ???

other room!!!:pass: passes to @Eyeoftheworld

The big room is loud and has fans,scrubbers its sooooo 2015!!! this room has a light and some plants!! no fans no scrubber, very quite room!!! no noise!!! I'm not use to it!!!!:eek1:

20170103_111534[1].jpg
Kinda S&M looking!!:naughtystep:

Last edited:
That is really sad, It was watching Franco on strain hunters last year that sealed my resolve into growing my own. I just loved his passion of finding and preserving the originals, it made me start to look into my growing adventures and maybe try some of those original strains he found.
A sad start to the year for canna lovers...I'm going into work and rolling a fat one for you Franco :pass:
The world sure is becoming an emptier place with all the amazing people we seem to be losing. [emoji53]

Now, that video @Itisi posted has taught me that what I call harvest hash is actually called cream? Cool!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back