Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Stoners.
I didn't know Franco but had seen him in video from fields around the world. You could tell he was a real Stoner who loved what he did.
I hope he went peacefully.
RIP Franco :pass:

ello Stoners...

[HASHTAG]#showmeyourbush[/HASHTAG] Day 75 Stone Dragon bush from "Portal Special Reserve Stock Regs" Harvested 500 grade A seeds so far.

View attachment 681477

View attachment 681479

Nice looking little plants. Do you top water with that setup and just let the hydroton drain the extra? Or pour in the pan and let it wick up from the bottom?

Was Franco a live stoner?
no he was a "strain hunter" with greenhouse seeds and they wet around the world bringing back LandRace strain seeds back. he was a very Avid Cannabis enthusiast

I was wondering that about Franco also... I didn't follow the show or series so I didn't feel like it was appropriate to ask questions. There are a few Live Stoners who haven't been around lately though ..
:sadcry:

Nice looking set up Trip :slap:
thanks brotha! but i still need better light coverage for the edges of my tent so i can actually fill it.

Aaaaaand they look amazing too!!
:d5:
Love that tent shot!
thanks eye im happy with them for the most part except for my RH messing up and going into the ground while the fastbuds were vegging

Hi everyone, hope everyone's day is going well! Been up to the city to try to get an electric blanket because I'm cold at night. Cheapest I could find was 90 euros!!!! Needless to say I came back without one...

Holy Moley. I just went to Amazon to check their prices. When did they start putting gold and platinum in them? They do have throws around $40-50 US that will fit you but not the bed.
:pass:.​

Fantastic news man, such a good start to the New Year after the worries at the end of the old one! Massive hugs to you all! :bighug:

Great grow going @tripaholic88

Hi everyone, hope everyone's day is going well! Been up to the city to try to get an electric blanket because I'm cold at night. Cheapest I could find was 90 euros!!!! Needless to say I came back without one...
Hiii @Eclectic Elle !
:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back