Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudeski Don't jerk me man I'm sitting here crying in my beer because I think they look like orphans . :rofl:
I know what you mean, but that's what I'm saying! Go through some journals and look at day 13 pics of other plants.
:pass:

I have felt like that every grow so far during that particular week, and I'm betting I'm not the only one!

:bighug:

Dont they all look like that? Not messing with you, if i get them above ground with leafs im happy! But I don't have that many grows under my belt. Tell them they are beautiful, even if you have to fib a little
I'm at the g.d. tent every 3 min . to see if anything has changed . I'm like an expecting father waiting to see if they have all their f---ing fingers and toes . I'm going to tell them right now I love them . :rofl:

hey there
hope ure all fine

a quick hello , my water hash making await me :)
puttted 50 gr of trim ( at least ) , from the last harvest ( bubbkakush, bubblegum,blowmind and automazar ):))))

waiting for my bro , ive to trim my sad auto too ;)

I'm at the g.d. tent every 3 min . to see if anything has changed . I'm like an expecting father waiting to see if they have all their f---ing fingers and toes . I'm going to tell them right now I love them . :rofl:

But you are right, i just looked at mine on day 14 and i was several nodes up. Did you do anything different this time?

Forrest Gump said " growing pot is like a box of chocolates you never know what your going to get " but dam it's fun even if I do have an anxiety attach .Every grow seems to have it's own little surprises . At least for me .:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back