Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been raining for three days!!!

rain-cloud-smiley-emoticon.gif
ugh, had a blizz for a couple of days, now mid 30's and rain on top of feet of snow, not going to be doing to much out there today

Hiiiiii @Eyeoftheworld , how are you today? Plants are looking good!

Hiii back! I'm doing well!
:pass:

Thankyou!

Evening ls hope your all keeping well.
Always find it interesting to hear growers theories on how the timing of changing grow bloom nutes affects the veg flowering time

I hadn't realized the autos were so sensitive in regards to cycles. It has seemed to me, so far in my extremely limited experience, that they mostly just do what they're preset to do...

:bighug::pass:
Eye, if you don't mind a personal question. How do you keep those beautiful gals so compact? Absolutely stunning!
Thankyou! It's not that personal is it? :coffee:

It's been brought up before, since mine all have seemed to grow like this, and I think a combination of light intensity and pot size were determined to be the main factors...

The wife's birthday today headed to the movies and some dinner.. hope you all have a great day.

Happy Birthday Mrs. @Ripper !!!
:bighug:

the george foreman lean mean rosin pressin machine
View attachment 681125
:gary:

Nice!! How's that working for you??:rofl:

Hiii back! I'm doing well!

Thankyou

I hadn't realized the autos were so sensitive in regards to cycles. It has seemed to me, so far in my extremely limited experience, that they mostly just do what they're preset to do...

Thankyou! It's not that personal is it? :coffee:

It's been brought up before, since mine all have seemed to grow like this, and I think a combination of light intensity and pot size were determined to be the main factors...

Happy Birthday Mrs. @Ripper !!!
:bighug:

Nice!! How's that working for you??:rofl:
plants have plenty intensity don't need to reach so much for the light

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back