Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Year @AmberTrichome :cheersmate:..giving up drinking did nowt for your eyesight.. :coffee:..I'm Aunty Mossy...:vibe:
LMFAO wow im sorry lol i just recently just really been very active (i have been lurking for quite some time) but just now really starting to meet everybody and join in with live chat and everything. you should check out my introduction i did last week! and i again i am sorry Miss!

Let me take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy and Prosprous New Year. May 2017 bring you peace and good health and big buds . :bighug:

Happy New Year @1939bear !!
May this year bring you the same!
:bighug:
Bed is over rated anyway... 1:51am, last call soon and a cab or two will arrive by 3.

Bed is NOT overrated @Habitual !! Not at all..
:bighug:
Happy New Year!

This is another Fairy Frost that just poped her head out of the ground . I will be contacting Stone soon @Mossy as you suggested I don't think this is normal .
DSCN0766.JPG

We have our own ways of beating the New Year Hangover....

NY Trad.jpg

I don't dip myself

I just watch

It works for me !

LMFAO wow im sorry lol i just recently just really been very active (i have been lurking for quite some time) but just now really starting to meet everybody and join in with live chat and everything. you should check out my introduction i did last week! and i again i am sorry Miss!

Smiling out Loud too..:bighug:..it's my Party Trick..I catch people out all the time..coz of course..you cannot See.
Sleep Tight.

This is another Fairy Frost that just poped her head out of the ground . I will be contacting Stone soon @Mossy as you suggested I don't think this is normal . View attachment 680555

Aye @1939bear :bighug:..looks like you have a problem.

We have our own ways of beating the New Year Hangover....

View attachment 680556

I don't dip myself

I just watch

It works for me !

Happy New Year @Frogster :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back