Status
Not open for further replies.
I Love Lush veg..Green is Beautiful..

Yeah..that is the voddy coming out.....:cheersmate:..10.20 pm..hubby has been in bed an hour..and I'm babysitting to Petrified dogs...and I know it is only going to get Worse.

I've got plenty smoke..:smoker:..and I'll have 3 voddies..then hopefully it will be 12.30 am with the worst of the fireworks over..and I'll get some Sleep..:cheersmate:
oh yeah, my dogs hate fireworks, the 4 yrs we lived in the village was hard on all of us, lol

I never got to See it..I was here..but I'd never in my life time seen it..they said it was a strange weather phenomenon that showed it so far away from where it should have been..they are newspaper photos..so they probably have colour enhancement.
good for new years though, cheers

I never got to See it..I was here..but I'd never in my life time seen it..they said it was a strange weather phenomenon that showed it so far away from where it should have been..they are newspaper photos..so they probably have colour enhancement.
We get it quite frequent where I live but seldom ever that nice or vivid that is some wicked Northern lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back