Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn..I Missed that one bear....it looks like mine when the ants get in..but they cut the Top off and leave the stalk.
If you have problems with the rest I'd give @Stone a tinkle.
He is one of the Honest Genuine Breeders out there..and if there is a Problem..he would Want to Know.

Good Morning @Ozone69 :bighug:

Good Morning @Eyeoftheworld :bighug:

:crying: I'd even hide the [HASHTAG]#afnswearbox[/HASHTAG] for That one...:yeah:
If I do I want a damn prize! :p

Something New for 2017.

Live Stoners Chat is the place to Be on [HASHTAG]#AFN[/HASHTAG] to make Friends and gain site Confidence..so we have taken on two [HASHTAG]#livewarriors[/HASHTAG] @iampepe and @Slater have agreed to give up some of their site time to Help direct new Intros into Live Chat..show them how to Tag @Rebel in to get them their badges and generally make them Welcome.

Obviously..two of them cannot provide round the clock cover..so if any of you See noobs getting here..make them Welcome..and show them how to Tag the Staff members you Think they need to Talk to.

[HASHTAG]#memberpower[/HASHTAG]

[HASHTAG]#AFN[/HASHTAG] members giving up their Time to Help Build a Better [HASHTAG]#AFN[/HASHTAG].

Together we Can Do it... :d5:

Thank You @iampepe :bighug: @Slater :bighug:our First [HASHTAG]#livewarriors[/HASHTAG]

Part of the [HASHTAG]#AFNHighTeam[/HASHTAG]..members division...:d5:..New for 2017.
Congratulations @Slater and @iampepe !! Thankyou for donating your time!!
:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back