Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Stoners. Briman, Troon, Dr.Bab, everybody.

Just my luck. A friend stopped by on her way south and gifted me my first ever hits of Wax, the same day I hear the Feds.banned it.
She also kicked in a little bit of photo Purple Kush.that has a fabulous hash then, a perfumy incense after taste. I closed my eyes and it was like walking into an east village head shop in the 60-70's.
I wasn't too impressed with the wax. Seemed to be commercial grade and nothing like the one hit of dab I've tried that was almost a cosmic experience..But the Kush was great. Kicked my arse.
full

:smokeout:

Of course I have an opinion on the DEA announcement on extracts, and of course I'll voice it. It hasn't changed since I looked up who Mike Pence is.
Trump will be more than happy to let the states work out their own plans and let them deal with the holy rollers. But, behind every taboo and prohibition throughout history, there was a Mike Pence kind of guy..
:smokeout:

Thankfully the political situation is a lot less complicated here in Canada and I don't envy the people of the U.S.A. for their current situation . We will legalize the use of cannabis here and the lines will be clearly defined with a few small gliches along the way . :toke:

Thankfully the political situation is a lot less complicated here in Canada and I don't envy the people of the U.S.A. for their current situation . We will legalize the use of cannabis here and the lines will be clearly defined with a few small gliches along the way . :toke:

I hope it works smoothly for y'all. I'm not going to hold my breath waiting on Canada to legalize it though. Call me a pessimist, but I don't trust anything a politician says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back