Status
Not open for further replies.
:pass:naw Red, this is a mystery to me all things considered,.. that Na tox case is in the Defc. Pic Depot, page 3 I think,.. that poor gal overused baking soda to adjust pH, and got some FUNKY symptoms! She was a good sport and let me use it as an example case :biggrin:

Here's what I did today... Well me and a very dear friend who is wicked talented. Two hand painted Auto Warrior mugs. One already belongs to @stepside. Tomorrow we'll be doing AFN hand painted mugs.

Lost Tribe Print Shop is getting closer to kicking off!!

View attachment 678983
Those absolutely ROCK, Brother!!!
:slap:

:pass:naw Red, this is a mystery to me all things considered,.. that Na tox case is in the Defc. Pic Depot, page 3 I think,.. that poor gal overused baking soda to adjust pH, and got some FUNKY symptoms! She was a good sport and let me use it as an example case :biggrin:
:face: I remember now. :d5:
Someone needs to develope a low sodium baking soda.
And then rewire my fuse box. :coffee2:

That's pretty wild. I've seen Na tox on bent grass treating for moss, never on a broadleaf. Way out of my league.
A communal grow?
Could someone have given a big dose of pH up by mistake?
Nah,im the only one who cares for the crop..i always use my blue lab to check/set ph,i use lemon juice for down 99.9% of the time,i have used a sprinkle of baking soda for up tho...always watered till runoff,the partner to this plant is fine and dandy..this is also the optic foliar plant and in that communal as well

:bighug: Thank you so much man!! Its nice to finally be doing something!! :pass: Lots of plans in the future until the new press comes... Definitely not gonna sit and wait.

:pass:
Rebel my bro,awesome to see you doing great things with the print business,much Great Karma sent to you !!

Nah,im the only one who cares for the crop..i always use my blue lab to check/set ph,i use lemon juice for down 99.9% of the time,i have used a sprinkle of baking soda for up tho...always watered till runoff,the partner to this plant is fine and dandy..this is also the optic foliar plant and in that communal as well
Sounds more like a genetics , then. I Live in Central Oregon, believe me, I see twisted genetics walking on the road every day. :pass:
Bed time for me, I forgot I'm back to work now!
Nite All!:bighug::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back