Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to grow this at ne point cause it looks so much like it tho....do tou know you can make a psycadelic tea from coleus plants!! Well thats the rumor anyway..i tried about 40 colors

Okay ill tell ya...the reason i posted it is because one member was asking about camouflage plants..maybe this is not a good one since it looks so close,in many instances...man my spelling sucks today!!! ....this is a False Aralia... I give some reps to all tho

I'm thinking some kinda Afgani Sati.... not sure of the strain?
:chimp:

I used to grow this at ne point cause it looks so much like it tho....do tou know you can make a psycadelic tea from coleus plants!! Well thats the rumor anyway..i tried about 40 colors
:chimp:

Okay ill tell ya...the reason i posted it is because one member was asking about camouflage plants..maybe this is not a good one since it looks so close,in many instances...man my spelling sucks today!!! ....this is a False Aralia... I give some reps to all tho
:greencheck: was looking in this direction 2

Those were some good guesses and said member had them in the list to hide the canna...now back to that tea!!! Anybody make any good coleus ,make ya see imaginary people ,tea??....reppers handed out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back