Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the mystery plant we were hoping @Stone could identify?
:pass:
Yes it is, I just took a good look at it because my wife was bugging me to let her at it with her scissors but it's not quite ready. I'm losing hope on identifying it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Whaz going on slomo !! RS is blowing that wayyy outta proportion!! Wayyyy...i posted some "real" facts about this a week ago and since cbd companies are still on our schedule for interviews,id take their propganda with a grain of salt..i can post it again if necessary/you want me to??

Hehe not on my account, to be honest i only read the headline basically.. and thought it might have interest.. here in denmark they are illigal, but he have debate, and trial with medical in 2018
RS is now nothing but a propoganda rag.
In my state extracts are illegal for non medical uses (and that requires a card), mainly to keep the explosion rate down from improper BHO production. Technically, even my rubs are illegal... but then again on a federal level, my entire state is in violation of standing laws.
Meds good, feds bad. :pass:
IMG_20161218_135253.jpg

For the people asking about growing in a solo cup I done a quick (very quick) search and found this picture on here. Note: it is not my plant

0ced023de7b59c0a1614dd408f403d9e.jpg

I only managed 13g if I recall correctly on my last one. However it was 12/12 from seed only way I could do it without setting up another tent which would be silly for a single solo cup experiment

Sent from my Cadillac on 22's using Tapatalk
That's just crazy...
:pass:

Good crazy, but crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back