Status
Not open for further replies.
8fc7851532f29d95ca124fc8d842b6b6.jpg
a169dbf02853d059dd85e77cbc201020.jpg
9046520d336d773e85082c7d1a6cfaae.jpg

Taken with s6edge using cozy magnify app

Autoflower420

Has anyone heard from @derek420colorado ..I'm getting Worried..I know he would check in if he could with it being Christmas..?

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH Aunty M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have just been mourning the loss of my babies and getting over it with the new found love of snowboarding lol. I Just dropped the rest of my stock. I think there are 48 in total I will have my cO2 controller hopefully by Friday so I will be rocking again in the next couple of days. I have seriously become addicted to snowboarding so the last couple of weeks have been pretty awesome but now it is time to get back to work. I will have updates coming every day again coming in the next few. I love all of you and will be back on all the time in the next week or so : ) : )

Good to see you back Derek. Glad you're okay

You know I am a G and stay ready so I never have to get ready lol. I am always going to be ok. I did not get this AFN tattoo to not dedicate everything I have to the advancement of the autoflower community! But for real I love snowboarding now and have been taking a little break until I could get my co2 controller, it worked out well hahahaha. But now it is back to the grind and 18 hour days are ahead : )

You know I am a G and stay ready so I never have to get ready lol. I am always going to be ok. I did not get this AFN tattoo to not dedicate everything I have to the advancement of the autoflower community! But for real I love snowboarding now and have been taking a little break until I could get my co2 controller, it worked out well hahahaha. But now it is back to the grind and 18 hour days are ahead : )
Hiii @derek420colorado !!!
:bighug:
Welcome back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back