Status
Not open for further replies.
resist not, let that ole undertow take you out to sea, if you relax you will float, then the incoming tide will buoy you back to yourself, sounds pretty good, hahahahahahaha
I was just going to say he should try the beach... But I figured you had it covered! :pass:

:smoking:

Yay!!! Finally caught up!! (I think...)

Ozone's quick high level overview of ballasts vs drivers. I don't want to say they're the same, because they're not. But they both perform the same basic function in that they take your input electrical supply and convert it to what your light source needs to make it work. So in the US it's your typical 120V AC 60Hz power that it takes and converts to whatever the HPS/LED/Fluorescent bulb need. So very important that what it does output matches what the LED needs in the case of a driver. Haven't used HPS personally, but I assume there are different wattage of ballasts for different bulbs/fixtures and the driver to LED matching is the same. It's just that since LED's are more DIY, build from scratch, there's not the straight correlation like matching up fixtures with drivers and you have to read up and know which numbers to match to which to make it all work.

Started out to try and make it less confusing and think I may have even confused myself now.....

*mutters notes about electricity under his breath while wandering off to go have a dab*

:baked:

Hey there, peeps! Not gonna be around much today, too busy... [emoji6] [emoji106]

22ce43d83cad76276caa39306609a865.jpg
9f38693ff08318fe5d12acf69d92751e.jpg

@derek420colorado

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Nice @witchyhour !! Which one is that?
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back