Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! It doesn't sound quite so bad when you describe it...
:pass:

Must be the added foil...

Folks always said the tinfoil helped eavenly heat - I figure thats up their with the proper design for the tin foil helmets to protect from the first contact - knowledge we all need pass to our children. :rofl:

Pops would cook lunch on engine manifold while workn then serve up lunch. Seenm make broke of trim into hash in engine compartment but was very young and never figured how. I'll have to ask him if he remembers.

Nice Kitty!!!

Merry Christmas again! For 44 more minutes. Then we can start the New Year party!
Nope, I'm 4 hours behind, so I can party for 4 more hours!:headbang: And I'm going to start right now!!! I have assorted packs of seeds from Shortstuff, fastbuds and Dinafem to dole out and I am ready to deliver the party to you all right now! Canna Clause in Live Stoners for the next few, so who wants to win some beans??:shrug:

He is a Bengal, he's more like a dog than a cat lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
That's what I thought. Wife was looking over my shoulder why I was scrolling. I can feel the "I want a Bengal" nonsense to start up soon.

He is a Bengal, he's more like a dog than a cat lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
That's what I thought. Wife was looking over my shoulder why I was scrolling. I can feel the I want a Bengal nonsense to start up soon.

Folks always said the tinfoil helped eavenly heat - I figure thats up their with the proper design for the tin foil helmets to protect from the first contact - knowledge we all need pass to our children. :rofl:

Pops would cook lunch on engine manifold while workn then serve up lunch. Seenm make broke of trim into hash in engine compartment but was very young and never figured how. I'll have to ask him if he remembers.

That would be a nice thing to know how to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back