Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg I think I'm gonna piss myself laughing... Between us and the dog...

And the leg lamp just got broken... Uh oh... You were always jealous of this lamp!!

You used up all the glue ON PURPOSE!!!

NOT A FINGER!!

:crying:
:crying: My oldest sisters actually has a lamp just like that. It goes in the window every Christmas!:rofl:

CHRISTMAS-STORY-Leg-Lamp-ITS-A-MAJOR-AWARD-THROW-Holiday-Decor ___.jpg

:crying: Awesome!!!

I'm fucking crying!! My mother in laws boyfriend... Three way convo.. Here we go

Me: Hey ... Would you like some Coquito?

Moms BF: No thanks I'm on too many pills (just had back surgery) don't wanna mix with alcohol

Me: Oh ok I understand...

Mom (to her bf): Would you like a Jack & Coke?

Mom's BF: Ok that sounds good.

:crying:
Priorities my friend.

Just left the in laws. My niece and nephew were driving me crazy other than that trying to get down as many of these as I can before bedtime.

GtqAuw9mEw6oUlpgbfHkcgG6X-0TJ55mkhCBA0dQsqp57OVcgti_-e-tSJvuQ7kVetUDxck9vgcrAlih-Qjv-2UteNIFjSR5586GIeicYC2Yl6NAP9yD6N8nlGxt82XygZSgdjuxLUgh4XL7VoJCGRiTkwGdEZPlSXOTBlz2xMJyiWpRYu_we6dghYk59xZtx4ashT37LhNp67RCGMdCy1QNUO1e-lePgdklIGfxxUlwedQD4aPKijuKK9vPoJUZI-vZrhh8esILHjTTCuoS47l9F4Gp9sR-39-0yI0oP6c9Grsq-Lf0kXimqmQsvIppu7KVOWy3bU8JCpkFLjjQM9BLVdq8oyzkvqTPmZ0NiKGzzgWsLutzpKEeVfxcuQzjv7DlzMeAGSERDLIhim8JOoYSY8_ppva_TO6FByN-1cjYvnIeHOlQ-7vR4Grgmnp50MS1fc-4AkgmoLHt55dvyricuKh6UuoYlfc07ZEApka2XY-hNXaTEaWSY9ij4UdYf5DcjnbmUepjutrwUWtqV79SsIZ_DG2tzN7YawRx_HReiIw1CBiWQS0Fxnn0pmCtV95FWMtgVotYkT8RL3TlsMqalfNIwLQuuoIjT-ALB2nA8-y3jU__=w705-h950-no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back