Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some feedback on what plant to start, the 3 votes i got were for orange crack, so that appears to be my next run :).
Does anyone have any information on @mephisto orange crack at all?

If you was lucky enough to recieved any white n sour i highly recommend it. It's my personal favourite so far from the Mephisto line and I have grown out quite a few. Only issue is its never going to be officially launched.

If you was lucky enough to recieved any white n sour is highly recommend it. It's my personal favourite so far from the Mephisto line and I have grown out quite a few. Only issue is its never going to be officially launched.
sadly i did not get any of those. i also have a number of other mephisto stuff, but the orange crack was given as a freebie and it sounds like a good one to grow

Got some feedback on what plant to start, the 3 votes i got were for orange crack, so that appears to be my next run :).
Does anyone have any information on @mephisto orange crack at all?
Not that strain, but Mephisto is awesome! [emoji2] [emoji106]

I just finished a couple of their Skywalkers and they were great! Wonderful and easy to grow, awesome smoke.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Wife just gave me this!
4d91941c40c0a34694e1b5c7a3ecfe8a.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
It's from my area...

Not that strain, but Mephisto is awesome! [emoji2] [emoji106]

I just finished a couple of their Skywalkers and they were great! Wonderful and easy to grow, awesome smoke.

All my seeds except for maybe 5 are mephisto. I am stocking up in case they some day disappear i will still have their genetics. I have 10 double grape left and 5 grape crinkle, a number of other ones too, i want to say i have enough seeds to last me so long that now i need to start dating the seeds... Actually, i think @mephisto should put their harvest date on the packages so i can properly rotate the seeds.

All my seeds except for maybe 5 are mephisto. I am stocking up in case they some day disappear i will still have their genetics. I have 10 double grape left and 5 grape crinkle, a number of other ones too, i want to say i have enough seeds to last me so long that now i need to start dating the seeds... Actually, i think @mephisto should put their harvest date on the packages so i can properly rotate the seeds.
Cool! I'm currently growing 4 of rheir seeds. [emoji121] [emoji2]

2 Skywalkers

2 Toofless Aliens

The other 2 aren't Mephisto.

5842c9b1ed44877eaeb94ca944cb4d60.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back