Status
Not open for further replies.
@Waira - every once in awhile MOB X C99a comes around in limited quantities but you have to be ultra quick on the trigger. My MOb does have a scent of Berries, but you are right, after a cure it does smell a bit of anise. Not a super, super strong odour but very nice and appealing though. For the size of the buds yield was pretty low. 2 fairly major spots of mold. Will be doing a full med/grow smoke report on it eventually.

Unfortunately I don't know a whole lot about the rainbow moonstone. I think its reworked moonstone
Where do you grow that you can grow monsters like that outside with out the law beating down your door ??? :toke:

LOL...grow them so big that nobody believes they are pot pants. That and concealing them behind fences a sound plan!

Fav Strains:
DP Blueberry (despite hermy issues that come with high stress the DP BB is awesome)
Delicious Seeds Fruity Chronic Juice (only grown twice but damn is it impressive)
DP Think Fast(a new love of mine, but base genetics of AK47 which is an old time favorite of mine)

See you guys in a couple of days! Should have some limited time on the phone later. Merry Xmas

ahh Mexican compressed brickweed..........guhhhhh.. you don't want to know how they made that crap stick together...........trust me.........lol!

Had my first joint in high school 50 years ago. Smoking in the boysroom ( Ha! Alice Cooper got nothing on me...lol ) and someone just passed it like a cig. several srtange acting teenagers that afternoon......
I was a late bloomer I was almost 30 when I tried reefer madness Experienced the worst anxiety attach in my whole life .

Last edited:
I'm a bit pissed off right now. I got a space heater for my new area (( this one:: Amazon product ))

and it came with a severely cracked corner where the power module is. Exposed wiring. Not only that there is evidence that it was repackaged. The corner bracket had been over tightened which caused the crack. The tape on the box had been previously cut, and the styrofoam was breaking apart in little dots. All evidence that they fraudulently repackaged a return, and at best overlooked a real safety hazard.
_AWW9980.JPG _AWW9983.JPG

what a bummer, because a low wattage convection heater that sits against a wall would be ideal.

that amonia smell is rat piss from bale's going rancid inside where rodents got in. Sometimes they add a fabric softener kinda crap to it to mask the piss smell.

The way it smelled we thought maybe they mixed it with tiger piss. :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back