Status
Not open for further replies.
All good guesses :bighug:..

I knew it was i tough one...

But heres the story :

The Califonian Tree Frog is famous because in the early days of "Talking Movies" the first foley artists needed a frog croack, and basically just stuck a mic out the window and recorded the local frog.
and ever since this single croack has been used universally as the "croack".. so when any frog sound is heard in movies or tv.. it's properly this guy, even though not 2 frogs sound the same

2 thumbs up!

Thanks brother!!

Hey... Whatcha think of this...

Coming soon.... I'm working out details with a local buddy to offer up some extremely cool hand made AFN Exclusive one of a kind gear.

LT2.0.jpg

But heres the story :

The Califonian Tree Frog is famous because in the early days of "Talking Movies" the first foley artists needed a frog croack, and basically just stuck a mic out the window and recorded the local frog.
and ever since this single croack has been used universally as the "croack".. so when any frog sound is heard in movies or tv.. it's properly this guy, even though not 2 frogs sound the same
Interesting! I learn something new every day.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

But heres the story :

good story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back