Status
Not open for further replies.
@trailanimal i dont know if you knew- the sun we are traveling around travels around the so called black sun, its the center of our universal hemisphere and the planet are not traveling in plain circles neither elipses, they rotate theirselfs in an screw like way going up and down while in a whole moving in an egg shaped 'orbit'. A whole round of this perpetuum mobile will take around 26,000 years and we are on the end of one of those 'big years' moving from the age of fishes to the waterman age. It is believed that this will be the end of gory days and the beginning of the mystik golden age.

If you ask me- i am totally down with that. :bow:
I hope so bro. I'm fed up with the age of gore, had me fill of zombies
solstice and hopes for the new year

@trailanimal i dont know if you knew- the sun we are traveling around travels around the so called black sun, its the center of our universal hemisphere and the planet are not traveling in plain circles neither elipses, they rotate theirselfs in an screw like way going up and down while in a whole moving in an egg shaped 'orbit'. A whole round of this perpetuum mobile will take around 26,000 years and we are on the end of one of those 'big years' moving from the age of fishes to the waterman age. It is believed that this will be the end of gory days and the beginning of the mystik golden age.

Sounds lovely!!
:bighug:
Count me in...

Couldn't resist this when I saw it on the shelves......

theejuice.jpg

They made @The Elvis a beer:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back