Status
Not open for further replies.
OK folks, one hour left in the "suggest my new career or job" competition! There've only been two entries so far, so there's still rep points to win! Any takers?
So far we have: Cut the grass on a golf course, and something pot-related like joining a legit medical grow.
Gets the bongs and the biftas going and come up with some ideas! :pass:

Reminds me of a story from a few years back in Hawaii. Locals came together to fix access road to the national park that the government was still trying to supposedly raise money to take care of: http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/04/09/hawaii.volunteers.repair/index.html?_s=PM:US

Yeah and it makes the news like it's a fucking miracle lol amazing isn't it? If we all did that world wide we wouldn't need anybody but our neighbors. But they make sure we fight with our neighbors to keep us divided. I'm so glad that shit doesn't fly around here...

Happy solstice Rebel!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Same to you DM!!! Sorry bud! Didn't forget about ya!! Forgot to tag ya but you were on my "to badge and rep" list!!

OK folks, one hour left in the "suggest my new career or job" competition! There've only been two entries so far, so there's still rep points to win! Any takers?
So far we have: Cut the grass on a golf course, and something pot-related like joining a legit medical grow.
Gets the bongs and the biftas going and come up with some ideas! :pass:
lemonaid stand

no... I'm just saying my brand is shit... from what I see internally. And it had phenomenal reviews... I may have a LEMON... just voicing my mutual frustrations with the heat press thing..
The one I bought is well built no problem mine is getting the right heat / presure setting or the weed that I grew could be the issue and I'm not sure whether it's worth the benifits to figure it out .:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back