Status
Not open for further replies.
As my dad used to say... I got a case of CRS...Can't Remember Shit

I once had a lot of fun with someone at work, I asked him if he knew Jack Schitt. He said no. I said "so you don't know Jack Schitt" and it went on in that vein for a good few minutes while I tried not to laugh... Mind you, he was a good bloke, he demonstrated how his blackberry could read out his text messages so we all sent him texts of rude words!

Love the Stonehenge pics! There's a photo of me as a small kid actually standing on the stones - you were allowed to back then!

I once had a lot of fun with someone at work, I asked him if he knew Jack Schitt. He said no. I said "so you don't know Jack Schitt" and it went on in that vein for a good few minutes while I tried not to laugh... Mind you, he was a good bloke, he demonstrated how his blackberry could read out his text messages so we all sent him texts of rude words!

Love the Stonehenge pics! There's a photo of me as a small kid actually standing on the stones - you were allowed to back then!

Haha. You can't beat winding up a work colleague . I too have a picture of myself standing on them stones. Ahhhh the 1980's were great

post it up!

Nice! How does one gain this badge? That's an accolade I'd very much like too display

Hey Luke! Simple my friend.. Just pop in here tomorrow and party with us! Don't forget to tag me when you do! @Rebel so I can badge you up and dish out your rep points!

:crying: That's classic... Reminds me of the time we messed with my cousin and told him gullible wasn't in the dictionary...

That's AWESOME right there!! Imagine all those who came before who touched those stones.. And the giants (imo) that built them... Wow... That's a timeline memory!!

Haha. You can't beat winding up a work colleague . I too have a picture of myself standing on them stones. Ahhhh the 1980's were great

Another lucky soul! That's awesome!

Yeah the '80s were indeed fun.

Hey Luke! Simple my friend.. Just pop in here tomorrow and party with us! Don't forget to tag me when you do! @Rebel so I can badge you up and dish out your rep points!

:crying: That's classic... Reminds me of the time we messed with my cousin and told him gullible wasn't in the dictionary...

That's AWESOME right there!! Imagine all those who came before who touched those stones.. And the giants (imo) that built them... Wow... That's a timeline memory!!

Another lucky soul! That's awesome!

Yeah the '80s were indeed fun.
Sweet deals. I'll partying big style! Boooooom!https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...x-big-bud-auto-grow.56277/page-4#post-1290967

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back