Status
Not open for further replies.
@budelee @epenguin @Ripped In Oregon and the rest of my Iron Maiden crew!

How's this for loyalty? You know this is on our Christmas tree! And its vintage!

View attachment 675800 View attachment 675801

@Rebel that is badass dude. I am jealous,1996 I can't believe it has been that long. It just shows you how friggin awesome they are to still be doing this 30 some odd years later and still rocking hard.I remember seeing them at the Oakland Coliseum on the Number of the Beast tour in 1982 with Loverboy,Forigner,and Scorpions. The set list was small because they were opening up for the Scorpions. The set list was
1. Wrath Child
2.Run to the Hills
3.Number of the Beast (with Eddie running around the stage)
4.22 Acacia Avenue (badass song)
5.Hallowed be Thy Name
6.Iron Maiden
7. Encore/Drifter.
Nostalgia kicked in seeing those ornaments.

Have a very Merry Maiden Christmas from Eddie:headbang::headbang::headbang:

294008_10152357222235627_1981292767_n.jpg

Ok so I ask th wife this every year... Maybe its just me...

Without singing the WHOLE jingle...

3 French Hens... 2 Turtle Doves... And a Partridge in a pear tree...

3 gifts. 2 gifts... 1 gift.. But isn't that TWO since the Partridge is in A TREE?!

things I think of when under the influence... I swear...
trees being the greatest of gifts, cheers Reb!

For us Brits,

tmorra is the shortest day......meaning that after the 21st the daylight hours start to increase..............yay !!!!! Tis the Winter Solstice, another good reason to share some 'erb

Join me in offering one up to the Great Ganja Goddess of the Solstice aka @Mossy

eP.
this is a BIG deal for me!

For us Brits,

tmorra is the shortest day......meaning that after the 21st the daylight hours start to increase..............yay !!!!! Tis the Winter Solstice, another good reason to share some 'erb

Join me in offering one up to the Great Ganja Goddess of the Solstice aka @Mossy

eP.

For us too... But many don't realize it... Lets all smoke up for the RETURN TO THE LIGHT! WOO HOO!!

I smell a solstice party tomorrow in LS... Hmmm...

Thank you sir . It's the only way to live but takes too long to get it . :shrug:

That's why we plant every two weeks when possible... There's never enough is there Bear?

@Rebel that is badass dude. I am jealous,1996 I can't believe it has been that long. It just shows you how friggin awesome they are to still be doing this 30 some odd years later and still rocking hard.I remember seeing them at the Oakland Coliseum on the Number of the Beast tour in 1982 with Loverboy,Forigner,and Scorpions. The set list was small because they were opening up for the Scorpions. The set list was
1. Wrath Child
2.Run to the Hills
3.Number of the Beast (with Eddie running around the stage)
4.22 Acacia Avenue (badass song)
5.Hallowed be Thy Name
6.Iron Maiden
7. Encore/Drifter.
Nostalgia kicked in seeing those ornaments.

Have a very Merry Maiden Christmas from Eddie:headbang::headbang::headbang:

View attachment 675816

Merry Christmas RIO!! I LOVE THAT!! I may jack it and use it as my avatar lol if you don't mind...

Man what a show! That's just killer... Nice set! They will be in crypts still rockin man... Ageless

The wife found this years ago and gave it to me for Christmas. You know its a sacred ornament with its own styro foam chest it stays in the rest of the year lol its Holy! Hahaha

Sorry @Rebel had to run to moms. Chores for cookies and fudge is happy work!

Hope you are doing well and a partridge is merely resting in the tree to keep from becoming dinner. :pass:

Nah... Partridges aren't my kinda eats... It lives! Fudge eh? Magic fudge? Lol

trees being the greatest of gifts, cheers Reb!

Indeed... The Tree is Life...

I'm lighting the Winter Solstice joint... Lets go...

:smokeout: :pass:

For us too... But many don't realize it... Lets all smoke up for the RETURN TO THE LIGHT! WOO HOO!!

I smell a solstice party tomorrow in LS... Hmmm...

That's why we plant every two weeks when possible... There's never enough is there Bear?

Merry Christmas RIO!! I LOVE THAT!! I may jack it and use it as my avatar lol if you don't mind...

Man what a show! That's just killer... Nice set! They will be in crypts still rockin man... Ageless

The wife found this years ago and gave it to me for Christmas. You know its a sacred ornament with its own styro foam chest it stays in the rest of the year lol its Holy! Hahaha

Nah... Partridges aren't my kinda eats... It lives! Fudge eh? Magic fudge? Lol

Indeed... The Tree is Life...

I'm lighting the Winter Solstice joint... Lets go...

:smokeout: :pass:
spark n smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back