Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! It may do the trick. [emoji108] [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I hope. Not sure. I am extremely dissapointed and not optimistic at all. There is something fundamentally wrong.
Yesterday I had to call the delivery boy. After 9 days on bad tasting plant substance with no effect what so ever, I was on the edge of going insane. :crying:
The WCOG I got some effect from, if I only smoke 1 joint daily. If I smoke anothrt...nothing happens.

I hope. Not sure. I am extremely dissapointed and not optimistic at all. There is something fundamentally wrong.
Yesterday I had to call the delivery boy. After 9 days on bad tasting plant substance with no effect what so ever, I was on the edge of going insane. :crying:
The WCOG I got some effect from, if I only smoke 1 joint daily. If I smoke anothrt...nothing happens.
And the plants had a good amount of trichomes? What did they look like at harvest time (clear, milky, amber)?

Good Morning Stoners. What are you smoking today?
I'm doing some Speed Devil2. with a double shot of Bustello expresso. I'll be stoned but bouncing around the room with a caffeine rush.
:smokeout:
Morning, Feenix! [emoji4] [emoji112]

Christmas is a christian holiday as such much of the music has a religious nature to it . It is not my intention to make a religious statment here I simply like choral and christmas music . If this offends anybody or does not comply with house rules please feel free to remove anything that offends or tell me and I will cease to post .
I'm not religious, but I love Gregorian chant... [emoji106] [emoji2] [emoji121]

Christmas is a christian holiday as such much of the music has a religious nature to it . It is not my intention to make a religious statment here I simply like choral and christmas music . If this offends anybody or does not comply with house rules please feel free to remove anything that offends or tell me and I will cease to post .

Beauty is non denominational and those are beauty to the ears. Well done.
:smokeout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back