Status
Not open for further replies.
i might be a dumb european but i really dont't get guns, and why anyone besides someone like @trailanimal, who ofc needs a shotgun an a rifle, since he has nature right on his doorstep, would ever need one.

i have personally never seen or used anything more than an airrifle at an fair..

sorry if topic if out of line

Evening stoners!!! I'm currently growing out moby dick xxl by dinafem and northern lights x big bud. I've got about 4-6 weeks left in the grow and I'm curious to know if anyone here has had any experience growing it, or even smoking it. If so chime in with your 2 cents!
Peace
Hii @Lactoseluke !!
:bighug:
How have you been?

i might be a dumb european but i really dont't get guns, and why anyone besides someone like @trailanimal, who ofc needs a shotgun an a rifle, since he has nature right on his doorstep, would ever need one.

i have personally never seen or used anything more than an airrifle at an fair..

It's all about history to me. I don't own many new guns, they are all a little piece of history with a story to tell.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hiii @Slowmo !!
:bighug:

I don't think out of line. People in our society feel the need to bear arms for protection from, sad to say, their neighbors(in a broad sense) and their governments. The news media feeds these fears 24/7, and what you see is what you get.

It's all about history to me. I don't own many new guns, they are all a little piece of history with a story to tell.

i have so many funny talking pieces at home, none of them are guns ... unless you are hunter why have, and if hunter then why gun not rifle ?

less guns = less accitents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back