Status
Not open for further replies.
Top bud from the little 2L photoperiod plant grow got trimmed today after spending the last few days in the drying box. Not a bad little bud....

IMG_2715.JPG

The plant:
DSCN8329.JPG

Eye, :smoking:

My weekend was fair nobody went to the hospital or jail. Started tearing down one of my bikes, drank a few, smoked a few, pretty slow weekend. Seems my opinion of and my desire to avoid the public increases exponentially in december...

Your weekend ? A B C and D all ready for the season? travel plans? :pass:

Hab
We were supposed to travel this weekend but was postponed. No trips to the hospital or police here either thankfully!

ABC and D are ready. I am not :rofl:

:pass:

:bighug:

I wanted to give a reminder/heads up to all you Stoners that Aunty Mossy is in the middle of some very ugly weather right now, they had to leave their home on foot yesterday ahead of an angry ocean.
Thoughts, prayers and karma would make great Christmas gifts right now :karmacloud::peace::passit:

I wanted to give a reminder/heads up to all you Stoners that Aunty Mossy is in the middle of some very ugly weather right now, they had to leave their home on foot yesterday ahead of an angry ocean.
Thoughts, prayers and karma would make great Christmas gifts right now :karmacloud::peace::passit:

Sending love and life rafts!

hey
i have a good friend who arrive at Montréal in 5 days
i just ask if possible , if not its all right , its a hardworker , he gonna find a job asap anyway

annyone in the legit market looking to hire some awesome worker
plz pm me for more infos

thx for reading

have a good day / night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back