Status
Not open for further replies.
She used a few of them I cried a little inside lol but I know teens will do what they want no matter what so you just have to help them do it the safest way possible. I know when I was a teen nobody could stop me from doing what I wanted to do lol.
Exactly right!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

big disconnect between what is allowed and what is needed, similar situation in AK. Regulators are frightened, something new, over time I'm thinking experience will modify the regs, it's a start.
Truth . Nobody including myself will follow the rule but like you say it's a start .

hiya-sparkle.gif
Stoners!!!
:bighug:

@briman you're AWESOME!!!!

Too bad I haven't been around more the past 24 hours.... because pretty much everything you've asked for is within a foot of me. Except the rice crispies. And condom.... if I take one pic with everything in it, can I win too?

@briman if the seeds @witchyhour wants get drawn for me, can they go to her instead please? If that's ok? I don't mind what seeds I get! And thanks so much for the competitions!
I am not the holder of the beans. All beans will be given away as a random grab. Too many to catalog and they are literally in a pillow case for a quick grab and mail, to simplify the process! There are that many seed prises to dole out over the next month! SO, please exercise caution on swapping. I hate to quote rules on site with this giveaway, but we dont allow bean swaps and dont want you all giving your personal info out to random folks to have! Security reasons ya know!:thumbsup: But I can ask the holder of the beans for a favor now and again!:biggrin: I'll see what I can do!:headbang:

I am not the holder of the beans. All beans will be given away as a random grab. Too many to catalog and they are literally in a pillow case for a quick grab and mail, to simplify the process! There are that many seed prises to dole out over the next month! SO, please exercise caution on swapping. I hate to quote rules on site with this giveaway, but we dont allow bean swaps and dont want you all giving your personal info out to random folks to have! Security reasons ya know!:thumbsup: But I can ask the holder of the beans for a favor now and again!:biggrin: I'll see what I can do!:headbang:

Thanks, I'll be content with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back