Status
Not open for further replies.
...Oh my yes, the Crystal Candy photo' is on the list for next season! And Green Poison is still the iconic Sweet strain for me :d5: Sweet friends, will you drop us that text info on the new strains now? :eyebrows:
... also, the F1FV are showing to be perfect for my area,.. will there be some new versions made anytime soon?

Hi Waira,
we are recently working on varieties with more CBD, one of them is an autoflowering the Sweet Nurse.
Also we have some other feminized (some different Kush strains) ready to share with you. In the next year maybe we can make some other FV for you my brouda!

Ooohh, one more fing! Have you noticed a discernible difference between the auto and photo versions of y`newer strains(taste,potency etc)? Just wondering...

Ahhh very nice,i am germing some Cream Caramel and some Cream Mandarine right now... @Sweet Seeds ,is there any grows/documentation on how those strains handle HST techniques??

Cheers budelee!

I think we have it but please visit the Sweet Seeds subforum in the next few days and leave that question there so that, with time, I can find all that info for you.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Cheers mate!

For humid areas Green Poison or Green Poison Auto.

About production from the 2 strains you mention I would go with Jack 47 F1 Fast Version.

Sweet smokes

tommy

Ahahaha I have bounced back and forth between green poison and others so much my brain feels like pinball machine!

As for the photo question I am convinced I can pull more than 1 kilo from either strain, but I only have 1 spot in my prime spot for a photo sweet strain. The other plant will be in limited sun location with only 7 hours average sun. In that location plants pull 6-21oz. I would think the mohan ram would do better in the limited light?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back