Mephisto Genetics archie grows a Sour Livers

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
are you special?
hello peeps :welcome: i hope you have the kettle on :coffee:
could say im a closet fan,but as i grow in a cupboard thats not quite true.i do like me mephisto though,especially walter white.it might have to come to fistycuffs with pepe to see who gets the 'im walter whites number 1 fan' sticker.
growing in a 3L airpot with a 4:2:1 biobizz lightmix,perlite,vermiculite mix under a mars hydro 96x5
will also be using biobizz nutes mixed with water :eyebrows:
seed wetting wednesday past i put seed in a tuppaware tub with a dribble of water straight out cold tap somewhere warm,thursday into bit of wet kitchen roll in a sandwich bag good chuff of breath to puff it up.saturday it goes into a pot,pos up monday all being well.
most important thing born on a monday :woody:day 0 today tuesday day 1
sour livers day 1.JPG

sour livers day 1 b.JPG

a smidge leggy,has been raised up a bit now.will jab a stick in tomorrow if needed.
last time i used 3L pots i didnt get on to well with them.when they were dry they wer light and when i watered them they were still light so will see what happens.
cant think of anymore rubbish to say,so until next time toddle pip.
:pighug:

could say im a closet fan,but as i grow in a cupboard thats not quite true.i do like me mephisto though,especially walter white.it might have to come to fistycuffs with pepe to see who gets the 'im walter whites number 1 fan' sticker.
growing in a 3L airpot with a 4:2:1 biobizz lightmix,perlite,vermiculite mix under a mars hydro 96x5
seed wetting wednesday past i put seed in a tuppaware tub with a dribble of water straight out cold tap somewhere warm,thursday into bit of wet kitchen roll in a sandwich bag good chuff of breath to puff it up.saturday it goes into a pot,pos up monday all being well.
View attachment 864332
View attachment 864330
a smidge leggy,has been raised up a bit now.will jab a stick in tomorrow if needed.
last time i used 3L pots i didnt get on to well with them.when they were dry they wer light and when i watered them they were still light so will see what happens.

Subbed!

:peace:

MikeyB

View attachment 864332
View attachment 864330
:coffee:
:pop:
:jointman:

Back