Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

cheers peeps :pass: a good stink in the cupboard when i open the door,still not sure whos who.
ghost toof 3L day 40
ghost toof day 40.JPG

i should do some form of training:haha: should :coffee:
the twins day 61
not so twins day 61.JPG

:pighug:

cheers peeps :cheers: the smaller twin is a bit unhappy :frowny: has been for some time.the 6L twin has gone purple at the top,from the leaf tips inwards.thats temp related not genetics,as genetics goes from bud to leaf tip.so it hasnt been plain sailing :help: im not smart enough to go chasing whats exactly is wrong with the 3L twin,but at 61 days its still building buds,it aint going to bother me.spending more time in the cupboard leads me to do things the plants dont like,so other than the 15mins watering i stay out of their way.works out best for us both i guess :smoking:

:cheers:Gtg :pass:forgot to put in my update.
recyclings and stuff.i used to just shake off the loose soil from my plants,reuse that soil in the garden (even though im not fond of fruit n veg,we dont have the climate for fruit) and dump the rootball with loads of soil still on it.
got a 25ish L tub half full of water,letting the soil work away from the roots.have another tub with all my used teabags.looking at what ive gone through in the last two weeks,i could end up with more teabags than soil in my soil :yoinks: can get 20g of worms £5.will start a lil 5L bucket first and work up.

:cheers:Gtg :pass:forgot to put in my update.
recyclings and stuff.i used to just shake off the loose soil from my plants,reuse that soil in the garden (even though im not fond of fruit n veg,we dont have the climate for fruit) and dump the rootball with loads of soil still on it.
got a 25ish L tub half full of water,letting the soil work away from the roots.have another tub with all my used teabags.looking at what ive gone through in the last two weeks,i could end up with more teabags than soil in my soil :yoinks: can get 20g of worms £5.will start a lil 5L bucket first and work up.
Hey hey that's the way to go man you got it hooked up now shoot you'll be organic in a hot minute[emoji481][emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Last edited:
Back