Indoor Another Grow journal

Way to go
Jackson
Do you know of any organics that are higher in P/K. My last grow under my cfl
Setup I got 42gs. The nugs are so frosty they looked white. I did this one grow with the idea of applying good stress. I flushed her and than started to scratched some of the plant on the lower part pretty good . I than dug up her soil around her .I figure if she thinks a animal was messing with her .
She produced more trichomes
It worked even when dried the buds
Are sticking in jar

@Groundcheck i have been using GO Grow bloom and cal mag but maybe wanting to change it up some.

Just want to keep it organic if possible.

Maybe other folks here can recommend something else

equilibrium might work. 0-1-2 cal mag. worked for me. and with some mammoth should do well with a decent soil. even a top coating made from bloom granules or similar. and kelp even turned and top coated.

equilibrium might work. 0-1-2 cal mag. worked for me. and with some mammoth should do well with a decent soil. even a top coating made from bloom granules or similar. and kelp even turned and top coated.
Eyes what do you suggest for Bloom granules that would be available to most?

ehh, there are a few I like,buut a bulb food with low N and a bloom aspect thats a lil higher. the N dont need to be high just enough to help it along a little. but the P and K ratios should be equal to or better than a say, 3 or so. cpl gallons of soil or more depending how many you have to top coat. and a TBspn or three depending and some Lime. Jobes garden lime is fine. a TBspn er three depending again. but thats all you need.some mix a bloom and bulb food too. even kelp meal or a bone meal. Ilike bone meal and a bloom or bulb fod personally. then mammothp it in when its blended early flower and POW!!

I use Big Up Powder, its s high p k booster.

Howdy All!

Today is Day 20 from sprout. All 3 ladies are doing well. Only gave them a 1/8 teaspoon of Grow nutes along with 1 tablespoon of molasses. From left to right: Sour Crack 1, triangle kush middle and Sour Crack 2 last at right,

As always love your feedback!

Jackson

@stedimed @Dudeski @Mizzo81 @Eyes on Fire @Waira

Attachments

• IMG_0233.JPG
    IMG_0233.JPG
    159.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0234.JPG
    IMG_0234.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 64
Looking great bud!

Back