Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

Ya I figured it was protected but that's why I asked first and shit I don't want any issues for you especially as I'm out for the community as you know and want to see more from growers by growers but hell bud I will do that would love to see some people buy them bc if I could financially and legally I would grab 1 and give it a go it certainly seems good to me and the electric savings would be great. I ment to ask this before but do you get snow there and how does it stand up if so or wat do u do to prepare for it. Have you ever used 1 in winter? If so how well does it keep temps. If it's good to rip year round I can't see a reason not to give 1 a go if space permits for anyone that can. Also I can see on 1 of the close up pics some purple tones starting is that a tripple d?
It's gonna get some testing coming Monday night/Tuesday I think. It's a taste of a winter storm.

Ya I figured it was protected but that's why I asked first and shit I don't want any issues for you especially as I'm out for the community as you know and want to see more from growers by growers but hell bud I will do that would love to see some people buy them bc if I could financially and legally I would grab 1 and give it a go it certainly seems good to me and the electric savings would be great. I ment to ask this before but do you get snow there and how does it stand up if so or wat do u do to prepare for it. Have you ever used 1 in winter? If so how well does it keep temps. If it's good to rip year round I can't see a reason not to give 1 a go if space permits for anyone that can. Also I can see on 1 of the close up pics some purple tones starting is that a tripple d?
Yep these babies rock all the way right on through winter. I had my last one at -20F outside and 96F inside. With having to heat it anyway, the cO2 producing propane heater does all that I could ever want it to do as far as heat needed. And yep it snows here, in fact we are supposed to get 1” on Tuesday night with a low of 9F. When you drop the “light in” plastic down and run the HPS+ the Heater it keeps it warm af in there. Plus no one else has to deal with the EXTREME cold here. So my thoughts are if I can get em to work here they will work anywhere.

it’s been a blessingin disguise from that standpoint because, while it has caused sooooooo many challenges it was essentially tested against the harshest elements in the lower 48 states. That’s why I am pretty sure I will have to run HPS during the winter up here but we will see

And yep those purples are starting to shine!!!

It's gonna get some testing coming Monday night/Tuesday I think. It's a taste of a winter storm.
Yep supposed to get down to 9F and an inch of snow. But the LAG’s have ran all the way down to -20F and stayed 96 inside. They are built to handle any weather in North America

So I was doing some tucking and scrog pulling and my nose was right on top of the @RocBudInc auto mix. It smelled like straight artificial grape with a hint of artificial orange. soooooooooooo fruity.
@TxRebel/Mark @Mizzo81 i am thinkin a purple Roc berry bx maybe?
Yeah purple rocberry has a deep fruity mix of terps with some gassyness. Did u do any of the auto mix. His grape rolex and some of the purple Rolex are very Grapey.

So I am starting to get some great smells coming off the DDD, now this is Only going gun to apply to a select few hopefully none. After doing some tucking after this second stretch(I will go into that in a sec @Fitzy ) I of course gave mah fangers the ole sniffaroo and I knew unmistakenly immediately undoubtedly what the smell was. It smelled like a got damn SUBOXONE!!!!!!(Also I used to be in that life but not for many many years now) Now for those that don’t know, just google it and you will find out. They use an artificial “orange” flavor. It was the exact same thing. Now I know you may be thinkin the DDD didn’t have any orangey smells. Well that would be correct because whatever they use as the “orange” flavoring is pretty far off an always tasted like more of a lime/grape. So my mind says orangey cause that’s what it is associated with. It’s crazy!

So I am pretty sure they are hitting the second stretch as you say. It looked like the stretch had slowed down as I hadn’t as to tuck a few of them for a few days I. A row. Well low and behold over the last 24 hours they grew almost 2”. Crazy!

Back