ANOTHER Boveda Sample Giveaway NOW ENDED. Stay tuned for another!!

Boveda

AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hi friends!! Boveda is doing another round of sample giveaways! This one comes with one of each size other than the largest. In other rounds, people could get more than one sample. This one is for newbies so if you’ve never gotten free samples from us, now’s your time!!

https://bit.ly/autoflowernetwork_bovedasamples

Hi friends!! Boveda is doing another round of sample giveaways! This one comes with one of each size other than the largest. In other rounds, people could get more than one sample. This one is for newbies so if you’ve never gotten free samples from us, now’s your time!!

Heck yeah, thank you guys and gals for doing this for our community! I'll put up an announcement notice too so we catch more people!

I'm down never gotten any and with the OD plant I have going looks as if I might need some :headbang:

I'm down never gotten any and with the OD plant I have going looks as if I might need some :headbang:

Ever use 'em? I swear by them and try to convince every dispensary I go to in Colorado to use them (they serve flower "deli style" here, so it's big jars that get opened and closed constantly, and the bud is usually over dry to begin with, so they really do help. 58% for rolling joints, 62% for pipe weed!

Ever use 'em? I swear by them and try to convince every dispensary I go to in Colorado to use them (they serve flower "deli style" here, so it's big jars that get opened and closed constantly, and the bud is usually over dry to begin with, so they really do help. 58% for rolling joints, 62% for pipe weed!
That’s why I don’t ever smoke flower lol. Dabs dabs dabs

Only available if you live in the US or Canada :(

I’m in if im not late to the party... never used boveda products and have been curious

Only for Canada and USA:redcard:
Anyway, great product, i'm using it and i will use it again.

I use the 62% packs for rolling. It works. Should i get the 58%?

I use the 62% packs for rolling. It works. Should i get the 58%?

Personal preference for sure, but I notice a difference between the 58 and 62%'s. If you haven't tried the 58%'s, try out a few jars next time and see if you dig it.

Back