Am I right in thinking this is nitrogen deficiency?

Ok, just be a bit careful with full strength - I did the same and ended up with nute burn; I gave her quite a bit every feed though, so I'd alternate plain water and full strength feeds (if it was my plant, I'd drop to 3/4 strength).

With the BioBizz organic line, the nutes aren't available the moment you fertigate like they are with synthetic nutes. I spoke with BioBizz about this directly, and they said that ~30% of the nutrients are available at the time of fertigation, and the other 70% become available over the next 1-3 days. Essentially, what this means is, you won't see if your feeding has slowed things down until a couple of days have passed.

Going back to your issue, if you have only lost a couple of leaves by week 6, I would keep doing what you're doing and put that down to the natural progression of the plant. You'll always lose some leaves, especially the ones that aren't receiving light.
Thank you.Would you mind if I post some update in 2 days from now?
So next watering Will be plain water.Next feed with half strenght?

Thank you.Would you mind if I post some update in 2 days from now?
So next watering Will be plain water.Next feed with half strenght?

For sure man, I'm no expert, but I am using the same line of nutes as you, and my plant isn't dead at the end :biggrin: I'll offer as much help as I can.

I'd drop it to 3/4 strength. It looks like you've got a bit of nute burn, so stepping off the gas 25% should be ok (I've seen people say lower as little as 10% when you see burnt tips - but go with 3/4 strength feedings to be safe). Underfed is better than overfed.

For sure man, I'm no expert, but I am using the same line of nutes as you, and my plant isn't dead at the end :biggrin: I'll offer as much help as I can.

I'd drop it to 3/4 strength. It looks like you've got a bit of nute burn, so stepping off the gas 25% should be ok (I've seen people say lower as little as 10% when you see burnt tips - but go with 3/4 strength feedings to be safe). Underfed is better than overfed.
Tomorrow when I wake up I ll post an update.The situation Is getting worse.The soil Is very compact,roots are Just under the soil and It Feels moist under them but,the plant Itself shows drooping and,when watered very poorly,with a Cup,literally,the droopy leaves come back to Life.
Also the yellowing Is progressing up...very fast...
I am thinking roots can't take oxygen cause are compact with soil,and,they are drowning since the soil feels moist under them.
I Just checked the border of the pot,It s dry,dry soil,but root Mass adjacent Is like a piece of concrete,very humid and smelling like moist soil

Last edited:
Tomorrow when I wake up I ll post an update.The situation Is getting worse.The soil Is very compact,roots are Just under the soil and It Feels moist under them but,the plant Itself shows drooping and,when watered very poorly,with a Cup,literally,the droopy leaves come back to Life.
Also the yellowing Is progressing up...very fast...
I am thinking roots can't take oxygen cause are compact with soil,and,they are drowning since the soil feels moist under them.
I Just checked the border of the pot,It s dry,dry soil,but root Mass adjacent Is like a piece of concrete,very humid and smelling like moist soil

For sure, I was wondering if the yellowing could be caused from lack of oxygen at the roots when I read your point about compaction. How much perlite is mixed in with your light mix?

I've seen a few guys poke holes down to the bottom in their medium when it gets compact and point a fan at the medium to help dry it out; these are from others' anecdotal experiences though, not from knowledge or experience on my part. It might be worth creating a thread to get more attention from some of the more reputable guys around here.

For sure, I was wondering if the yellowing could be caused from lack of oxygen at the roots when I read your point about compaction. How much perlite is mixed in with your light mix?

I've seen a few guys poke holes down to the bottom in their medium when it gets compact and point a fan at the medium to help dry it out; these are from others' anecdotal experiences though, not from knowledge or experience on my part. It might be worth creating a thread to get more attention from some of the more reputable guys around here.
I poked holes,and,since She droops,used a 100% solution with nutes with spray bottle,to moist only the First inch of soil.My Guess Is She Is not getting oxygen.I used straight Biobizz soil without adding perlite,that Is the thing in my opinion.
Also,to let the soil dry completely,Is It possible to foliar feed with Bloom and top max altogether and algamic + Fishmix?
It s not stated by biobizz you can or cannot do It with Bloom and top max

Yellowing Is winning over me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210722-194356_Fotocamera.png
    Screenshot_20210722-194356_Fotocamera.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20210722-194330_Fotocamera.png
    Screenshot_20210722-194330_Fotocamera.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20210722-194315_Fotocamera.png
    Screenshot_20210722-194315_Fotocamera.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 21